Saturday, August 2, 2008

Its a bird, no, a plane, no, its Super Taylor!





Taylor was invited to a birthday party and when I RSVP's I was informed that it was a costume, specifically superheros, party. So, last Saturday afternoon while Madison was at a swimming party, Taylor and I went to Hobby Lobby. Taylor got to pick out her cape, mask and belt fabric. She chose a picked pokadotted pink fleece for her came and mask and then the shiny pink fabric for her belt. I created a Super T logo out of the pink and blue felt. I tried to get her in a motion shot, but she was ready to go to the party and did't really want to run around the yard. She had a good time at her party, it was on a Tuesday 6-7:30pm, odd time for a party, but just about everyone from her class was there.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Taylor have any super powers, or does she just use her dynamic cuteness to thwart the bad guys?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a "Super Sweetheart" to Mar!